David Garrett's unique, and wholly individual style as a renowned violinist, pays as much homage to popular music as to Mozart and Bach. He covers an incredibly diverse selection of repertoire, representing his love for many genres, and the ability to tackle each successfully. Pop songs include the melancholy Ain't No Sunshine, Thunderstruck is given a memorable new twist, Nothing Else Matters and He's a Pirate, from Pirates of the Caribbean. His enduring commitment to his first musical love of classical music shows in his moving renditions of Vivaldi's Summer from The Four Seasons, Carmen Fantasie, and Bach's Air.
"David Garrett is already the stuff of legend - in him is enshrined an entire corpus of virtuoso violin art, expounded with a fearsome beauty beyond comprehension." -BBC Music Magazine
1. Summer (Vivaldi)
2. Nothing Else Matters
3. He's A Pirate ("Pirate's Of The Caribbean" Theme)
4. Smooth Criminal
5. Csardas (Gypsy Dance)
6. Who Wants To Live Forever?
8. Ain't No Sunshine
9. Carmen Fantaisie with Paco Pena (flamenco guitar)
10. Air -Johann Sebastian Bach
11. Zorba's Dance (From "Zorba The Greek")
12. Chelsea Girl
13. Rock Prelude
14. Dueling Banjos (Dueling Strings)