Our Moral Life in Christ, 3rd Edition combined Teacher's Manual/Workbook
|| - In Stock
This Revised Third Edition of the Teacher's Manual is designed to help the instructor actively engage students in discussions, activities, and reviews that investigate the basis for and foster greater understanding of living a Christ-centered, moral life in the modern world. It is a companion to the textbook Our Moral Life in Christ: A Complete Course.
Resources in this Teacher's Manual include:
- The student textbook;
- Detailed lesson plans for each chapter, complete with Anticipatory Sets, Focus Questions, Guided Exercises, Closure activities, and Alternative Assessments;
- End of Chapter Materials, including Long-Term Assignments, answers to the Study Questions in the student textbook, responses to the Practical Exercises, and notes for presenting additional information from the Catechism of the Catholic Church;
- Answers to the Student Workbook;
- Chapter Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews with answer keys;
- A CD containing printable Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews; and
- A collection of Catholic Prayers and Devotions.
Prior to March 2011 an instructor needed to have purchased the Teacher's Manual and Teacher's Answer Guide separately. As of April 2011, this Revised Third Edition of the Teacher's Manual includes all the materials in the bulleted list above, combining both the Teacher's Manual (Texbook) and the Teacher's Answer Guide (Student Workbook) into a single, comprehensive volume.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought: