This DVD can only be sold in the US and Canada
Addressed to all those aiming to marry in the Catholic Church, and to those already married who aspire to stay so. With an original approach and attractive images, these documentaries feature the experiences and advice of over 30 experts from five continents. They bring together the skills of psychiatry, psychology, gynecology, theology, canon law, and matrimonial ethics. In addition we hear the opinions of married couples and engaged young people.
1. Do you know your partner?
2. Relationships, without sex?
3. Marriage? What for?
4. Can love die?
5. What is the role of the sacrament?
6. The wedding: more than just a party?
7. How do spouses live?
8. How many kids?
9. How well do we understand each other?
10. What dangers lie in wait?
11. Can there be happiness without values?
12. How shall we educate our children?
This DVD contains the following language options: Spanish and English