The History of the Church Teacher's Manual
|| - In Stock
|Web Sale Price:
This Teacher's Manual is designed to help the instructor actively engage students in discussions, activities, and reviews that investigate the roles of and relationship between human reason and divine faith in the Christian life. It is a companion to the textbook The History of the Church.
Resources in this manual include:
- The student textbook;
- Detailed lesson plans for each chapter, complete with Anticipatory Sets, Focus Questions, Guided Exercises, Closure activities, and Alternative Assessments;
- End of Chapter Materials, including Long-Term Assignments, answers to the Study Questions in the student textbook, responses to the Practical Exercises, and notes for presenting additional information from the Catechism of the Catholic Church;
- Answers to the Student Workbook;
- Chapter Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews with answer keys;
- A CD containing printable Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews; and
- A collection of Catholic Prayers and Devotions.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought: