What is Ignatius Press Night at the Movies?
This is an incredible opportunity to gather with friends, family, fellow parishioners, and neighbors — to reach out, teach the exciting truths of the Catholic Faith, get up close and personal with some extraordinary people, be entertained and, at the same time, raise funds for your very worthy cause if you wish!
Hundreds of churches, schools, and other organizations have already participated in the highly successful Ignatius Night at the Movies program. We invite you to join them!
The cost for the site license to show each movie is only the retail cost of three of the DVDs of the film you wish to show. Click here for the list of movies available and prices.
Don't miss out this year! Check out our exciting movie packages and see you at the movies!
How the Movie Nights Work
Ignatius Press will provide:
- A list of more than 100 feature films, docu-dramas and documentaries that you can choose from.
- The Site License giving you permission to show the movie you select in a public setting as many times as you wish for a full 30 days.
- Free publicity materials for some of the films that you can download and print.
- Ongoing marketing staff support.
- Three DVDs of the movie you are showing as part of the package that you may sell or give away.
- The ability to purchase additional DVDs of the movie you are showing at a discount for the full 30 days of your site license agreement.
- Free shipping (within the continental United States) to send all materials to you (including additional DVD orders you place).
- Publicize the event in your area.
- Arrange for AV equipment and viewing hall.
- Sell tickets or take a free-will offering, if you wish, for which you will retain all proceeds.
- Provide a place to display and people to handle the resale of the additional Ignatius Press DVDs if you plan to sell them.
- Take orders for additional DVDs if you wish and deliver them or arrange for customers to pick them up. Additional DVDs ordered will be sent to the address provided for the original shipment.
If you have any questions please contact Diane, toll free: 866-431-1531 ext. 5;
direct: 734-455-1973; or e-mail: email@example.com.